#LOTD 331

0 Comments
#331


Hair: CATWA HAIR Zoey [A] - FREE - Biker's Choice Fair [10th March 2015]
Shirt: M&M Body Shapes Shirt Soul 3 - The Black Dot Project Event
Earrings: Rabid Squirrel. Rune Earrings. - The Black Dot Project Event
Nails: R.S. Glitz n Glam Nail HUD [Slink] - The Black Dot Project Event
Shoes: VG MIAMI BLACK - The Black Dot Project Event
Short: Blueberry - Cossy - Denim Ripped Shorts - Faded Light - Uber
Tattoo: Infected - Fantasy Tattoo (Appliers: omega, maitreya, TMP, slink)
Pose: Vestige Project Runaway Beautiful & Twisted 5 - 5 poses pack - DOPE Spring Fashion Week
Body: Maitreya
Hands and feet: Slink
Head: Fiore


No comments:

Inworld

If you want to talk to me inworld my name is: zayracampos resident

Review Police

First of all ty for be interest in my blog. I'm glad knowing there are people that apreciate my work.
If you want me to blog your creations im me or leave me a notecard. You can send me the folder and a notecard with lm, event and other details you think is necessary.
Unfortunately i don't have much time to be in SL. I try to blog at least once a day, more than this is almost impossible to me so, i probably won't blog everything you send to me. Plese don't be upset, i have my RL and i can't leave my obligations.
If you want to be my sponsor im me inworld or leave me a notecard if i'm offline
Ty for read and understand

xoxo

zayra



BellePoses

Punch

Modanna

Infected

Kaithleen's

Beusy

The Black Dot Project Event

Six Essence

Olala Event

Vestige

Powered by Blogger.